COLLINS 9050 COMMANDER I BARBER CHAIR – COLLINS BARBER CHAIR
The antique barber chair for sale, The original Commander I Barber Chair by Collins is made 100% in the U.S.A and offers the highest level of quality and durability that you can find in the barber equipment industry. The Commander I features a cast aluminum logo footrest, mahogany-finished 1/2″ thick SOLID maple arms and leg rest support, custom quilted upholstery, adjustable and removable headrest, and an oversized heavy-duty barber base. The chair has a gas-cylinder controlled reclining back with ball bearings for smooth operation and durability. (NOTE: the Footrest does not kick-out in-sync with the reclining back…see the Commander II, model 9060 for this feature). The Commander I Barber Chair is built to last for many years, and ships fully assembled.
- Made 100% in the U.S.A.
- Gas-Cylinder Controlled Reclining Back Cushion
- Cast Aluminum Logo Footrest
- Real Mahogany Wood Extended Footrest
- Foot-Operated USA Made Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Base
- Ball-Bearings for Long Life & Smooth Operation
- Real Wood Arms w/ Padded Upholstered Rests
- Quilted Upholstery
- Overall Height: 37”+4
- Height of Seat: 22.5
- Inside Arm Width: 22.75”
- Overall Depth w/ Footrest: 36”
- Inside Depth (Seat): 21.5”
- Overall Width: 37.75”
- Weight w/ Pump: 144 Lbs.
- 7.5 Year Warranty on 5550 Hydraulic Pump
- 5 Year Warranty on 5250 Hydraulic Pump
- 5 Year Warranty on the Chair-Back Reclining Mechanism
- 1 Year Warranty on all other parts