Take your customers on a trip down memory lane with the vintage inspired Capone Barber Chair. Classy, masculine, beautiful, comfortable, are only a few words to describe this top-quality barber chair. It’s 50’s-style design is sure to give a classic feel to any salon or barber shop, and this chair is built with top-of-the-line quality that is unmatched in the salon equipment industry. This upscale barber chair features solid steel construction throughout, with a sleek high-polished finish. The Capone’s durable rounded seat & back cushions are adorned an exquisite black vinyl covering, as are the chair’s padded armrests and classic flip-style footrest! Finish all this off with engraved design accents and an old-fashioned hydraulic base, and you’ve got one of the highest quality vintage barber chair on the market! Call your Buy-Rite Sales Representative and order one today!
- Vintage-Style Barber Chair
- Durable, Rounded Seat & Back Cushions
- Padded Armrests for Great Comfort
- Adjustable & Removable Headrest
- Classic Flip-Style Footrest
- Old Fashioned Hydraulic Base
- Unique Antique Design Accents
- Solid Steel Frame w/ High-Polished Finish
- Weight Capacity 450 Lbs.
- Width Arm-to-Arm: 25″ (Outside)
- Width Arm-to-Arm: 19″ (Inside)
- Seat Depth: 20.5″
- Seat Width: 20.5″
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (Hydraulic rated at 650 lbs.)
- Footprint: 25″W x 46″D (56″ Reclined)
- Travel Range: 22″ – 29″ (Floor to Top of Seat Cushion)
- Base Plate: 27″
- 1 Year Warranty on the chair top
- 2 Year Warranty on the base and hydraulic pump
There are no reviews yet.